From: Jason [mailto:vze26kw6@verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 8:04 AM
To: Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: [RANT] I am discouraged!

I have run out of money and out of time (winter is approaching). I have no
idea how I am going to finish my Roc. Is there anyone in the New England
area who has put a 16v into an 81s ? I need to look at how the wiring is
setup. Can anyone who has done this conversion maybe send me pics of how you
wired your car ? Also, is there anyone in the New England area who would be
interested in wasting a day or two helping me ? I have nothing to offer
except hospitality and gratitude. Any help, pics, or suggestions are greatly
appreciated.

I still need to:
Assemble engine
Attach tranny
Install engine and tranny into car
Setup wiring

Thanks,

Jason87vw@nac.net

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.