[RANT] I am discouraged!

I have run out of money and out of time (winter is approaching). I have no
idea how I am going to finish my Roc. Is there anyone in the New England
area who has put a 16v into an 81s ? I need to look at how the wiring is
setup. Can anyone who has done this conversion maybe send me pics of how you
wired your car ? Also, is there anyone in the New England area who would be
interested in wasting a day or two helping me ? I have nothing to offer
except hospitality and gratitude. Any help, pics, or suggestions are greatly
appreciated.

I still need to:
Assemble engine
Attach tranny