RE: Smog Test = GROSS POLLUTER

You are right, I meant "HC", not "HP". Guess I was just thinking about the
massive amounts of Horse Power that my motor puts out--or that I wish it put
out.

I'm using the stock cam in this motor and only have a NS throttle body
installed.

I'm in Southern California, but today I'm wishing I lived somewhere else!

--Theron