RE: Smog Test = GROSS POLLUTER

I have heard that if you run high octane gas that it is more likely to make
your car fail emissions.
I'm not too sure of this, but i thought i'd just throw this out there.  If
someone would like
 to shed some light on this please go ahead.

--On Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:53 PM -0700 Theron Ross
<ross@sanoh.com.mx> wrote:r