Dash vents

 The dash on my '86 8v has 4 large vents (2 in center together, one
one each side of dash) and 2 smaller ones (under the big side
ones). With any kind of fan speed or setting (floor, defrost or full
vent or anything in between) only the center vents blow anything.
Its not really a problem, but it has been bugging me a little, and
winter is creeping up. Anyone else have this problem and know
what causes it? I don't really want to take my dash apart.  :/

Also my defrost switch doesn't work ( It seems to be stuck in the
on position but the light isn't on and the rear window doesn't
defrost). Do they still make these switches so I can install a new
one, or is my defroster completely busted?

And is it still possible to get new tracks for the sunroof? currently
the only thing holding it up is the Haynes manual (Best use for it
yet! :D  )

Just thought I'd combine all these into one post.