selling my rocco for $700

Hey guys i am looking to sell my scirocco 1986 8v 145K miles on it 5 speed,
no rust at all. streetable right now but needs minor work the break light
keeps burning out and the cold start valve may need to be replaced because
it doesn't really like to start on cold mornings at all it starts but u have
to hold the gas for like 1/2 a min till the engine warms up a little after
that she runs fine. no stereo in it right now. The rear breaks were replaced
like a year ago and new front struts were put in at that time also. I am
looking to sell it because my bills are pilling up and need some extra cash
pronto. I go to school in the philly area but my real home is Point Pleasant
Beach, NJ (ocean county) the car can be located in either place which ever
is good for u. anyone interested?

DJ