Re: Is this something i can do?

If you mark the camber bolt you don't have to do an alignment unless you get
back on the road and it pulls.  I haven't had that happen yet.  I did say
this didn't I?  I thought I did!

With the amount of pressure needed to pull and install the bearing on the
car, I would suspect that the Harbor Freight verson of the on-the-car tool
would last about 3 or 4 times.

Dave

P.S.  Both ways are doable, it is just my opinion after doing both ways that
the press way is the better way.  Chris's way is fine but I just don't
prefer it.