Re: Is this something i can do?

I don't think your getting the picture here.  Buy the tool (whatever tool
you think will provide you with the best all around usability (hee hee))
then you HAVE the tool and can do the work YOURSELF for LESS than you will
pay the SHOP!!!  This means that you will spend LESS money, HAVE more and
have your car fixed!!  Your in College???

Dave