Re: Is this something i can do?

>No offense to Chris, but I hate the on-the-car tool plus it is about
>$250 to $300 (probably get it cheaper used or something).  If you plan on
>having your car for a while, get the stuff to keep it running and stop
>over-paying others and put the difference back into your car!!

It is a damn expensive tool, yes, but it can be rented for $20-30 from a
couple of places.  For those of us that don't do this very often, it is very
easy and inexpensive. Not being a huge Rapid parts fan, I was impressed with
thier $30 tool kit which also included the 30mm socket, and circlip pliers.
REntal is for 1 week, but they let me keep if for nearly 2 weeks without a
problem.