From: Andy Holmes [mailto:sciroccoinj@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 2:31 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Fuel leak and gearchange problems

> People
>
> 2 problems
>
> Fuel is venting in vapour form out of my filler gap.
> Happens when more than half tank, after a series of
> strident bends and when you fill up it sprays fuel
> out
> before the nozzle clicks out to register full.
>
> Gearchange - Every time i go for first it goes into
> reverse and third to second is real tricky. I
> removed
> the quickshift but to little avail. Is this the ball
> at the bottom of the gearstick?
>

> =====
> Andy Holmes
>
> 91 Scirocco Scala
> 83 Jetta 2.1 Xflow

> Nokia Game is on again.
> Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the
> new
> all media adventure before November 3rd.

=====
Andy Holmes

91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta 2.1 Xflow

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.