From: Patrick Bureau [mailto:pbureau@home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 4:52 AM
To: Josh[deady]Able; VeeWdriver@aol.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org; 16V
Jason
Subject: RE: MAXPower article

Well if the car is correctly described in the Article of MAXPower
(details about the engine)
then I guess they were just making sure the were conservative about
the HP output and Speeds.

If the car did run anything faster than stock number. AJRusso would
surely would of been proud enough to provide them
with a Dyno test and stats about speed and Hp.

Since he did not, I guess They just posted numbers that were taken
from some source of information
and dropped them relatively to the age of the car.

What I would like to know, if HOW he got his car covered by the
magazine...any thoughts?

   ___ __________
  / _ /_  __/ __/ A Texan's Scirocco,
 / __ |/ / _\ \   1985 8v, http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
/_/ |_/_/ /___/   (ICQ) 32918816 (AIM) Patricdlc

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.