Re: Looking for a good car cover

Well actually I have a fenced in yard that no one can see in to. It has
double wide gates so I can pull my car back there which is what I plan on
doing so no one messes with it on the street. I want the cover to keep off
the bird shit and tree leaves, sap, etc..

Rich
-88 Scirocco 1.8t
-00 GTI VR6 - SOLD
-88 Scirocco 2.0 16v - R.I.P.