Shocks/springs - varying opinions

OK - guys, I've been following the shocks/springs
threads for a while now. I've gotten the impression
that Bilsteins are the way to go from a shock
standpoint (still don't know if you guys prefer HD or
Sport model). But everyone's opinion varies on the
spring setup. H&R, HOR, Neuspeed, Eibach. Has anyone
owned more than one of these?

Initially, I was going to go with the Boge/Neuspeed
sport special from VeeParts, but everyone has been
slamming Boge (and I acknowledge that they weren't
spectacular on my A1 when I had it). But my feeling
now is - I want something that's going to last, feel
good on the freeway as well as spirited street
driving...

"Keep on Scirocc-in in the free world..."
JT