Re: Is this something i can do?

I recently bought a $100 press to do just this.  Then I don't have to pay
anyone to do it, I can do as many as I want (even make money doing for other
people) and since I have done the bearings dozens of times, it is pretty
easy to disassemble/reassemble without messing with the alignment (pretty
easy).  No offense to Chris, but I hate the on-the-car tool plus it is about
$250 to $300 (probably get it cheaper used or something).  If you plan on
having your car for a while, get the stuff to keep it running and stop
over-paying others and put the difference back into your car!!

Dave