Re: Storage solutions???

Plenty.

I had my scirocco in storage for almost two years in
Vancouver BC. The wharehouse had restricted access,
and was full of High end cars and boats, so it was
safe. I had no problems whatsoever to report. Of
course anything can happen, but...

The only advice is call a LOT of places BEFORE you are
too short in time to find a storage place, and visit
them all. Some places I visited were just dumps...

Also I was able to call the local Better Buisness
Bureau, and they gave me reports for lots of places.

Find yourself a trusted and clean place, and store it.
The Scirocco will keep it's value anyway. You will
never get rich by keeping it, but it won't cost you
too much to keep it...

One trick I do when I store my car: I buy a brand new
bag of charcoal (the real stuff), and I put the bag
inside the car (top open) si that it filters the
inside air. Traps odors, mildew etc.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco