Storage solutions???

Alright, I've made up my mind that I need to buy a new car as a daily
driver. That leaves my 83 as one car too many.

I'd rather not get rid of it because it's in really nice shape and hasn't
even hit 76k miles yet. I'm almost certain that finding a low mileage
Scirocco in another year or two would be near impossible. Problem is, I have
no place to put it.

Are there any good, cheap or otherwise feasible ways to store a car for a
while .. say at least a year or more (until I settle down in a place with a
garage at least)?

Tobias