RE: Clear turn signals/Know where to get them?

I got mine from the UK, 4 days delivery, from Volksbits.
http://www.btwebworld.com/cgi-bin/storefront/karl99

they are good, clearest Ones I have seen yet, and surprisingly,
don't take water..

  / _ /_  __/ __/ A Texan's Scirocco,
 / __ |/ / _\ \   1985 8v, http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
/_/ |_/_/ /___/   (ICQ) 32918816 (AIM) Patricdlc