Clear turn signals/Know where to get them?

List-
    Ive had clear turn signals on back order from New Dimensions for the
past 7 weeks and i finally said screw it ill try elsewhere. I called GPR and
they are on back order as well. Turns out that i have know idea where to get
these bad larrys. I searched the links and found no other company that has
them. Does anyone know where to get these?
    Im going to throw my euro lights in this weekend and all i have is the
us spec turn indicators  :*(   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Duncan
87 16v

"Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."- Nietzsche