RE: Storage solutions???

Yes, cut the bag open, just don't spread the charcoal
inside of the car :)

I am no chemist, but I read this advice once, and I
have been doing it for two years (Scirocco and
Winnebago) now with no bad side effects...

And when comes spring:
1. remove the bag from car
2. buy beer
3. buy your favorite meat (beef, pork, chicken,
buffalo, moose, deer, camel, horse)
4. BBQ the meat
5. enjoy the meat and beer, while you stare at your
car.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

interesting idea on the charcoal.  Do you open the