Re: Haltech, Haltech, Haltech!

Dan,
  This is most excellent news!!!  I'm actually quite impressed that
you completed the install basically within one week.  There is a lot
to connect and knowing how carefully you installed the system, that
doesn't seem like an unreasonable amount of time.
  Now comes the *real* time-consuming part of the project...to
properly tune the fuel and timing...at each rpm value to determine
the proper and "ideal" maps.  I imagine that you'll be trying out
different fuel maps for different situations.  Maybe experiment with
a good fuel map for "daily driving" (best fuel mileage) and then
a few fuel maps for performance of course!
 Please keep us posted about how this learning experience continues.

Obviously, now that you have completed this install, inquiring minds
would like to know as much as possible about the process!

I would expect a full website with detailed pictures and a full report
by next Monday.  That is all I ask.  ;)~
just kidding...but any detailed info you can give would be most helpful!

Well, again, great job!  And enjoy...can't wait to hear your overall
driving impressions once you get the system running how you like...
issues of cold-start and idle have been some of the issues I've wondered
about myself...

Congrats!

Ben