Re: Haltech, Haltech, Haltech!

Well, next Monday may be a little soon. I have taken pictures of stuff
as I've progressed with the intention of creating a website. So, as soon
as I get this thing so I can drive it on a daily basis, that will become
my main focus.
Of course, the 81 that's sitting in my driveway begging for attention
will have to wait just a little longer. ;^)
Dan