Working our Cars it seems Was: shocks and springs

sure looks like its a tech notes weekend for everyone, I am also
working on my rocco
exhaust donut (seal between manifold and downpipe) was leaking bad,
ended tearing the whole exhaust out today
tomorrow.. custom creation...Damn those German steel downpipes are
THICK!.

Patrick