Re: shocks and springs

--- Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:
> At 4:38 PM -0400 10/13/01, Jason VW wrote:
> >well i spent this afternoon putting in my new shocks and
> springs,
> >bilstein sports on all four corners with the eibach
> prokit.  lowered
> >the car nice and it rides like a dream.  i have found a
> new love for
> >my car!!
> >jason
>

> heh, I spent all day putting in the front suspension on
> my Scirocco
> (H&R springs, Boge Turbogas shox).  It took me 5 hrs to
> do the
> fronts, nothing went wrong....guess I'm just slow?

Everybody's workin' on their cars today...

I spent the afternoon wiring in a non-points ignition and
installing a "new" exhaust manifold on the '80.  I think
everything's all buttoned up, after I finish dinner it's
time for the smoke test.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
Sciroccos! Pickups! Passats! Oh my!