Re: NON! Computer question (i didnt loose my rocc pics did i?)

dan wrote:

> well, here's what I'd do:
> -get another hard drive

Leave the jumpers alone and hook the Orig HD to the cable the CD runs
off of, that is unplug it from the CD and plug it in the OG HD.

This is based on it being a temp situation and the CD is using the
Second IDE channel, most mboards these days have two.

> -set jumper on *problem* drive to slave

Good stuff Dan.