From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jason Arms
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 09:29
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: NON! Computer question (i didnt loose my rocc pics did i?)

If anyone knows alot about computers and can give advice i would be greatful
if you would contact me off the list.
My hard drive is making a funny noise and i cant get into safe mode or past
teh windows 98 screen.  If my hard drive is gone, then i lost all my
progress pics of my mk1 buildup and im gonna shoot myself in the head!
thanks.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (muh baby!)
'81 Scirocco S (at the body shop NOW!)
'81 Scirocco S (12 pack rocco)
'80 Scirocco S (only the rear half)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater..rice Rice RIIIIIICE!)
****
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)