RE: Weird Overheating

The fan should run during the a/c running, but it should not be
running at HIGH all the time, you might want to take a look at your
fan relay when your a/c runs the fan should be running at low first
(continuously), when your fan runs by itself during normal engine
operations dos it run at high speed to cool the regular heat ? if
so, you might have your low and high trigger wires inverted. (check
if your fan plug is on correctly, and check your relay connection,
if all is well, swap the relay out.

  / _ /_  __/ __/ A Texan's Scirocco,
 / __ |/ / _\ \   1985 8v, http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
/_/ |_/_/ /___/   (ICQ) 32918816 (AIM) Patricdlc

the time in high since the AC is turned on. The AC linus freeze but
the engine overheats. Water temp nearing toward the hot mark over
the red bulb on the gauge. The oil temp nears the 120 degree mark
then I get the oil pressure buzzard and warning light. What can
this be?