Re: Shift Linkage

Adjust the shift linkage. It is adjustable @ the splined shaft undr the car
that is held by a pinch clamp with a 13mm bolt and nut. Try adjusting it one
way and if the doesnt work or makes it worse then go the other way.

Sorry, Tosha but your method is not a very good one. You are telling people
to misalign the shifter assy in the car. If you loosen those 2 10mm bolts
then make sure that the holes in the plate and in the shifter carrier are
lined up. There are 2 and they diagonally oppose each other.

HTH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA