Re: OT 3/8" Air Impact wrench Recommendations?

IIRC, Sears carries a selection of Chicago Pneumatic or Ingersoll
Rand air tools with their Craftsman brand being a combination of both
as well.  Harbor Freight usually sells the cheapest Chinese or
Japanese junk on the market - steer clear unless it's a brand such as
CP or IR.  Another source would be Northern Tools -
www.northerntools.com