Re: OT 3/8" Air Impact wrench Recommendations?

FWIW, my 1/2" impact is a Taiwanese piece of...gear.  My 3/8" ratchet
is a Craftsman (don't know who makes it for them).  The Craftsman piece
is superior *by far* and I would gladly buy again from Sears when the
need arises.  Go name brand.

Harbor Freight is bound to be cheap stuff, even though I'm a cheapass I
avoid it.

$0.02.  Cheap only goes so far.

Ron