RE: VW and Women [new vw owners]

>>mechanics didn't treat women like dummies, we would have alot more VW
enthusiasts in this world... >>

Ever think that they might drive the cars because of those dummy mech's?

I took my car in to have a wheel balanced. Who came out to do it? A girl...
We ended up talking cars, with me showing her the mod for the 5th injector
fuel enrichment. The guys just stood and gawked.

It is a terrible affliction. Bad for the hair and nails, but when you get to
beat the pimple faced kid in the slammed Ford Escort (or Honda). God it
feels good!