RE: R/C suggestion

If a positive master were built with some attention to detail any exterior
detail would be on the inside during a vacu-form process.

Make the master, then create a negitive mold from plaster. If resistive wire
from a coffee heater was added to the plaster and used to heat the mold, air
pressure added to the outside of the mold (or negitive air pressure through
very fine holes in the mold) would cause the heated ABS or PVC to collape
with in the mold. The details would be then on the outside of the model car
body..
A shop vac could supply both intake & exhaust pressures needed...

I'd say it was my 2 cents worth , but I am broke this week.....

>>THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. . . . .
Professionals built the Titanic.

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY