Re: Need Wrecker Link/Phone

hey if you find one that has the g60 stuff you are looking for ask them if
they have a set of g60 wheels. i need a set for winter wheels.

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.