R/C body...

Just a small update...
Bolink is working on finding a photo of the scirocco body to email me to
ensure we're all on the same level here :)  Pending this I will start
confirming orders and taking money (working on getting a paypal account
setup. I don't have a credit card or checking account though, and would
prefer to keep it that way if possible. Any one have a suggestion? Do they
let you use Paypal without either?).
I have a few things that have come up and I'm going to visit my father this
weekend. I will be back Tuesday.

If you haven't emailed me about getting on the list for one (or more) or
aren't sure if you are, do so before Tuesday.

Joshua

P.S. I am working on getting some pics of my car online. She ain't even
close to as pretty as most of the lister's cars that I've seen, but I love
her anyway and wouldn't dare tell her that.

"Girlfriend? Yeah, her name is Karmann, but she goes by Scirocco."