RE: Help! R134 is the pits (hope you're not too sick of this topic!)

One of the problems I had with my roc upon purchase was the lack of radiator
fan. It only came on when I'd turn on the fan for the a/c, and then it was
on low-speed. At Cincy, (in the rain) I rewired my fan so I could activate
it manually for both speeds. The only time I overheat now is if I forget to
kick the fan on~!

Now I realize this is considered a *temp* fix, but now when I use the a/c, I
kick the fan on FULL instead of the auto-setting of LOW and it kewls just
phine.

As for the 134a, I have it in the Sportuck and it will chill your ass down
quick-like.

HTH

Dan
'81 Rabbit Sport Truck