eBay Quaife tranny is a custom 9A

Following is the response for the seller of that Quaife'd tranny on eBaby.
The bottom line is that it is a 9A with *unknown* custom gears. I have no
idea what he means by "linkage vice cable" but his email address is there
for folks to contact him. Hmm....

I've got no use for another tranny so go for it! Quaife is 70% as good as
AWD!

Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region