RE: engine vs california inspection

Wow, I've been corrected even before my post (with contrary advice) even hit
the list. What's the deal with California, then? All we ever hear about is
how restrictive the CARB laws are. How can one county be like storm troopers
and the next be relaxed?
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region