Re: plasma/hid/xenon suggestions?

Jeffrey Lowe wrote:

> I wouldn't put too much weight into that site, it's a
> lot of technical garbage to basically slam on PIAA.

Nonsense, there's a TON of info there, a very small percentage of it having
anything to do with PIAA.

> The guy "Daniel Stern Lighting" has a lot of self interest in slamming
> PIAA, he does not sell PIAA therefore would like you to believe they suck.

Really?  My impression is just the opposite - that he doesn't sell the stuff
BECAUSE it's overpriced, overhyped crap.  Oh well, perhaps I was simply
swayed by all the "technical garbage".  LOL!!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA