Re: [OT]A warning for parents

You are so lucky, but then you know that.
Life is too short to waste and as far as I can see, if god gave us a
treasure on earth, i is in the love & laughter of our children.
May you have many years together in health & happiness.

>>THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. . . . .
Professionals built the Titanic.

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY