Re: plasma/hid/xenon suggestions?

I haven't upgraded to HID yet, but have been doing some research. I
would just make sure that the ballasts are high quality, like those
from sylvania or phillips. Not sure if you can convert the inner euros,
as the housing might not be able to withstand the heat. You can try it
and let us know ;^P

There is also a kit that replaces the US-Spec lights. I will probably
go that route with one of my 'roccos.

FWIW,
chrisg
'82 8v