Re: Heidelberg VI Radio Code

Whenever I have this happen I first look through all the stereo paperwork
(users manual) or the owner's manual for the car.  Sometimes people jot the
codes down in them.  Next, slide the stereo out, copy down the model number
and serial number and CALL the dealership and they should be able to give it
to you over the phone free of charge.  I have never been charged yet!

Dave

> I just removed the Heidelberg VI radio from my car and then noticed the
red key symbol on the front.  Sure enough, it now displays "safe" on the
display.  Am I screwed, or is there a way to get the code for this radio?