RE: IM COMING HOME !!!!!!!

> > From: Patrick Bureau [mailto:pbureau@home.com]

> > Alright,
> >
> > The INS has given my Visa, I am headed back home to
> dallas.
> > I know this is short notice but I leave Saturday DEC
> 1rst 2001 @
> > 5AM.

> > Planned stopped : Buffalo/Rochester ,
> Columbus/Cincinnati (Daun's
> > House) , Memphis/Little Rock
> >
> > None set in stone aside from Daun's that confirmed it
> today.]
> Call the boys
> > and girls up... tell them to head to your house for
> this weekend.

The current plan appears to be Patrick will be coming
directly to my house Saturday evening.  Ben Harder may show
up as well.  Sunday mid-late morning, heading towards Cincy
to meet up with C.A. Ron (can't make it Saturday) and then
sending Patrick on his way.  Anyone who wants to meet up,
shoot me an e-mail.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos