Re: Bad end of day with my 82

I had the same problem on my Jetta, and I couldn't get a pipe wrench or
vice-grips in on it. So I took it to a friend of mine who is a mech at
the local Honda dealership. He took an air chisel and hit the head with
it 'till it was loose enough to grab it with pliers and unscrew it.
Ruined the bolt, but it sounds like you'll be replacing them anyway. If
you don't have an air-chisel, I'm sure a good old-fashioned
hammer/chisel combo will work.

jeremy