From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kervin Ridgley
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 7:10 PM
To: List
Subject: Dremal recommendations

I'm going to get a Dremal tool.  If someone has one, I'd like to know
the things that are great to have and the features that you "had to
have" but never used.  The two things I'd currently like to do are
smooth out the big throttle body to my intake and cut off the bolts for
my 4-1 manifold.

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v