Re: Dremal recommendations

Have an air compressor?  Airt powered die grinders are cheap, durable,
and rotate at 20,000 rpm +.  The Taiwanese ones work just fine.

A 90* job is wonderful as a 2nd tool.

Get not only a kit of stones, etc. but also get a whizzer wheel (cutoff
wheel) and arbor.  I've also got some  maybe 1 1/2"? diamter sanding
discs that are adhesive-backed, and the arbor.  They are *great*.
Mosta this stuff you can get at Sears or Home Depot.

G/L

Ron