RE: adios

I'm unfamiliar with this thread...how would you benefit from using SSRs
instead of relays?  Better sealed from the elements?  Relays have such a
long life that it seems the cost of SSRs would be hard to justify - it's not
like you're using the relay to drive a heater or something, where it would
be repeatedly cycling.  Unless I'm misunderstanding the point of the
modification, a relay arcs internally once when you turn the lights on, and
again when it opens when you turn them off.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle