more parts FS

The garage cleaning saga continues......
2 big valve solid lifter heads comlete came off running motors $50 each
1 set of 1.8 16v pistons and rods (probably wouldnt use rods though) $50 set
1 2.0 16v head with 8 bent intake valves complete with internal parts $50
1 2.0 16v head came off my personal motor (lots of history...hehe) burns oil
but in good shape physically $85
2 power window regulators $30 each
2 red power heated mirrors BO (have pics on site)
13lb (lightened and resurfaced) O2A flywheel for that cable shift conversion
or "other" car you own $135

This is all from my personal collection not a commercial ad , some listers
can attest to this if any doubt.

Jasin
MK1 16v S
back in black