Finially got my website up, check it out.

To all those interested,
I got my Scirocco website up an running finially.
I am a beginner at this so LMK what you think.
LMK if the pictures are a little big (not sure how to change this yet).
The links should be pretty easy to follow (I hope).

http://www.myscirocco.org

Sorry about kinda copying the lists name but there weren't many out there to
chose from.

I am working on spec sheets and current pic's of all the Scirocco's on there
so bear with me. :)

Thanks,
Randy
81 Scirocco S "Mars"
81 Scirocco S "Cosmos"
81 Scirocco S - Mars Red, now owned by Eric M.
81 Scirocco S "Scirokn" - RIP from chassis cracks/splitting
81 Scirocco S "Cirrus" - now owned by Jason Arms in VT :)
80 Scirocco "Goldie" - sold to an enthusiast not on the list