Re: ricer busted

Driving home from work 2 months ago I was behind an unmarked
police car, so I was driving the speed limit which was 60kph. When
who do I spy coming up from behind me, but a "classic" rice racer
that I have tangled with often, ( and beaten easily in both my "roc
and Jetta, laff). I mean this car is a 98 civic, painted metallic blue,
with tinted windows, clear brake lights, lowered, with reversed rims
and a Folgers exhaust upgrade. Anyways, he sees me, and finally
having a chance for revenge, drives along side me, throws a popcan
at my car, (misses) and floors it, he shoots away doing about 90
kph. He passes the offficer in front of me, and a few seconds later,
lo and behold, the flashers come on. He's pulled over and I drove
past pointing and laughing while he got his ticket.

It made my day too. I smiled constantly for a week afterwards.

Zack LeGrow
'86 Scirocco 8V - The Red Baron