From: Zack LeGrow [mailto:zlegrow@home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 3:57 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: ricer busted

Driving home from work 2 months ago I was behind an unmarked
police car, so I was driving the speed limit which was 60kph. When
who do I spy coming up from behind me, but a "classic" rice racer
that I have tangled with often, ( and beaten easily in both my "roc
and Jetta, laff). I mean this car is a 98 civic, painted metallic blue,
with tinted windows, clear brake lights, lowered, with reversed rims
and a Folgers exhaust upgrade. Anyways, he sees me, and finally
having a chance for revenge, drives along side me, throws a popcan
at my car, (misses) and floors it, he shoots away doing about 90
kph. He passes the offficer in front of me, and a few seconds later,
lo and behold, the flashers come on. He's pulled over and I drove
past pointing and laughing while he got his ticket.

It made my day too. I smiled constantly for a week afterwards.

Zack LeGrow
'86 Scirocco 8V - The Red Baron

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.