Re: Sacrilege?

Speaking of killing switches, and this might spark an idea thats the whole
reason for this message...
I owned a 1997 Chevy Corsica (They made 2500 of them and only 250 of them
were GT's  I had a GT!) second best car I've ever owned, the rocco is #1 :)
ANYWAY.... When I went to put fog lights in the fit perfectly outside and I
figured I'd just wire them to the low beam headlight line... WRONG!  These
new cars had like a surge protector and it was confusing the computer
telling it both lights were out, so the computer cut power to the line.
Here I was driving down Parleys Canyon at 2 am (and let me tell you IT'S
DARK!!!) and my headlights go out.  No fizzle no ZZTT nothing.  Relays are
now my best friend. :)  I stole a relay from a VW and put it in the Corsica
and never had a problem again.
So either use VW relays OR just buy a VW all together huh? :)